Other Useful Contacts

Useful contacts:

South Cambridgeshire District Council contact list:

Contact list


South Cambridgeshire District Council Emergency Out of Hours Numbers (after 5.30pm):

01253 501 055 – Dangerous Structure Enquiries (Building Control)

0845 609 5437 – Environmental Health Emergency

0845 609 5438 – Homelessness Emergency Service

Cambridgeshire County Council:

Contact form

Faulty Street Lights:

Report form

Tel: 0800 7838 247



Tel: 101

Contact details

People should call 999 in an emergency – i.e. if a crime is in progress, the suspect is still at the scene or someone is seriously injured or in danger.

People can call 101 for any other enquiries.

People can also report crimes (theft, burglary or criminal damage), suspicious or anti-social behaviour and traffic collisions or anti-social, careless or reckless driving online – https://www.cambs.police.uk/report/Report

External online reporting:

Anonymously to crimestoppers – crimestoppers-uk.org, 0800 555 111

Fraud or cyber crime to Action Fraud – actionfraud.police.uk, 0300 123 2040

Online terrorism/extremism – www.gov.uk/report-terrorism

A hate crime or incident – www.met.police.uk/true-vision-report-hate-crime

Online Child Sexual Abuse – www.iwf.org.uk

The police cannot deal with fly tipping, noise complaints, potholes, graffiti, broken street lighting, stray dogs or abandoned vehicles – this should all be reported to the council.  Vehicles without MOT or tax should be reported directly to the DVLA.

A14 works:

More information for Histon, Impington, and Orchard Park

Complain to HE